Sunday, May 18, 2008

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #154

This time, Weekend Cat Blogging #154 is being hosted by "Chey's Place" (USA) ...

To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed information.

If I could describe Fridolin's attitude at the moment, I would say that he is like a hormone-fuelled bad little monster kitty.
In one word, he is terribly irritating!
This cat is extremely "evil" and "stupid" and can't stop looking for problems.
He constantly attacks Maruschka with whom he fights on a daily basis...
Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. He does look like he is having evil thoughts in that last picture ... Like what can I do to have my revenge? ... Revenge for what when I'm sure, he is the most pampered of cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't see a monster in your pictures. Only a peaceful glance in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou Rosa,
    Je te souhaite un bon dimanche et te dis à bientôt.

    Aujourdh'hui il pleut sur Paris (orages...)
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, why are you a little monster kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the angel kitty in the top photo, and the ready to pounce kitty in the bottom photo. Good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I attack my bruvver, Colby, all the time, too, sometimes even when he is sleeping. But I still love him.

    It's just something we cats do, to show who is in charge! Hope you and your "evil kitty" can make up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cat blogging!

    Wonderful!

    Blessings!
    Lacy

    Here's my kitty pic for next time:
    http://razorfamilyfarms.com/blog/wp-content/remikittyquilting.jpg

    His name is Remington.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cats
    your is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il est trop beau ce chat même s'il a mauvais caractère, mon Oliver est pareil il a des jours avec et des jours sans, bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!!

    CHEERS,

    Rosa


    ************************************

    Merci pour tous vos commentaires!

    BISES,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete